Thursday, September 27, 2012

5MinFri - Grasp

Where a beautiful crowd spends five minutes all writing on the same topic and then sharing ‘em over at Gypsy Mama's blog.  Want to know how Five Minute Friday got started and how to participate? All the details are here.

Sometimes (like right now in life) I feel like things are slipping through my fingers. I'm just barely making it and losing my grasp on life. This is tough for me as a closet control freak. On the surface, you might see my pile of dirty dishes, messy house and unbathed 2 year old and think "Wow, she just doesn't care." But the opposite is true. I see these things and it overwhelms me. The problem is that in addition to being a mom and homemaker, I find myself agreeing to everything people ask me to do. There just aren't enough hours in a day to do it all and until I can get that truth into my heart I'll be feeling like I'm losing my grasp for awhile.

-STOP-

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment