Saturday, July 21, 2012

Off To a Slow Start

All week long I considered and contemplated blogging, but life has a way of telling you that "there is something more important" to be done. I'm back now.

Where my life is at right now:
-I'm 23 weeks pregnant today with Baby #2 (and quite uncomfortable from a rough night of sleep
-I'm preparing things for beginning to homeschool my son at the end of the Summer
-My younger sis came to visit for the weekend and reminded me of how much my son and I love her
-I have to read part of my talk for an upcoming retreat to the retreat team tomorrow and I don't feel ready at all!

I guess I don't have much to say right now, but if you're wondering (or at least as a "brain dump" excersice for myself), some of the things that I'll be blogging about here are:
-Raising my kids
-Pregnancy
-Homeschooling
-My faith
-Boring ol' "This is my life right now" posts


Until next time!

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment