Friday, August 3, 2012

Getting Real

My family is caught in an unexpected crossroad.  Baby #2 will be here VERY soon and no matter how hard we try to wrap our heads around them, our finances aren't in order.  I'm embarrassed to have to apply at the local McDonald's, not because I'm not willing to work there, but because I don't want them to call my former employer.  What an extreme difference.  I can't go back to my old job because they can't afford my position anymore, plus, let's be totally honest, I wasn't the best employee ever, even when they could.  I probably won't get hired for a similar type of position since I'm 6 months pregnant.  So what are my options?!  Trying to figure out how to make money from home, but drawing a blank.  I feel so overwhelmed.

Time to head to the "Good Book".  Off to read my bible and hand these issues over to the Lord.

Thanks for hearing me out.



Until next time!

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment